Rss Graffiti sometimes does not seem to work right, so an alternate to this is a WordPress plugin called Nextscripts: Social Networks Auto Poster (or SNAP).
Instructions for use with Facebook:
- Install and activate the plugin in Worpress.
- You will need to be an admin of the Facebook page or have admin login details.
- Under Settings click on SNAP.
- Click Add New Account.
- Add Facebook.
- You will then need to enter all the Facebook account details as well as app details. You will need to create an app here.
- Click Create New App and enter the details.
- Use the App ID and secret key in the SNAP details.
- In the Facebook app, make sure to enter in Settings an email and add the website. Then under Status & Review make the app public (this needs to be done in order for the public to see new posts).
- Back in WordPress in the SNAP settings, you will need to authorise your account.
- After authorising your account, check all the settings are set to what you need.
If there are problems with the plugn, check out the Troubleshooting FAQs here.